When installing SP1 onto existing installation of MS Exchange 2010 server you should find more work with pre-requirements. I’m recommending to have the OS fully patched (just run Automatic Updates and update all) before applying the SP1 and also recommending to have a backup (of course you do the backup before any server action ). The upgrade as a process is automatic and if anything is missing you will be noticed by the installer. Also you should get some error messages related to AD replication when there are some changes pending to be replicated to other AD servers. Manual replication should do the job and then you can go without mentioned errors. Good luck with upgrade and go for it, I think the advantages of MS Exchange SP1 are good point to do.
- Mollie Shelton on Default gateway 0.0.0.0 troubles
- fun on MS Exchange 2010 SP1 – Android active sync troubles
- scalpaltwew on Exchange server message filtering by transport rules (CZ)
- Weiter lesen on MS Exchange 2010 SP1 – Android active sync troubles
- cna training on Exchange server message filtering by transport rules (CZ)